Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ahead yet still behind

I managed to take some OOTD photos last week (just didn't find time to post them). I am trying to get ahead this year for Christmas....so far so good but everytime I think I am in good shape I think of other things. So far I have all the Christmas cards ready to mail next month, all the big presents and everything I need for the packaging of my homemade goodies. Yet somehow I know I will end up rushing around like a mad woman at the last minute. I keep trying to remind myself of the true meaning of Christmas so I can keep it all in perspective.

Oh yeah.....and there is Thanksgiving to host still.....oops. Well here is some of what I wore last week:
long lean cardigan-LOFT
buds and bunches tank-Anthropologie
Denim Pencil Skirt-J Crew
Come Dancing shoes by Seychelle
necklace-Banana Republic

cardigan-J Crew
Long Sleeve Tee-LOFT
Pencil Skirt-J Crew
Belt-LOFT
Come Dancing shoes-Seychelles

Terra Paisley Shift Dress- J Crew
Bling Cardigan-J Crew
Shelley Pumps-Bandolino
Skinny Belt-J Crew

Perfect Shirt-J Crew
Maya Cardigan (factory version)-J Crew
Long & Lean Jeans-GAP
shoes-super old

11 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Well, you are waaaay ahead of me in the Christmas department, I need to step on it with a picture for our cards. Loving your outfits, that long and lean cardi from the Loft looks fantastic!

modernmom said...

We have our family pictures scheduled for next Sat! I am so excited.
LOVE the outfits. So jealous of the ochre pencil skirt. ;)

Amy said...

Do you like the Come Dancing Shoes? They look like a good neutral color.

Unknown said...

That paisley dress is so lovely! You look stunning :)

Peggy said...

wowzers you are sooo ahead of the game! way to go!

None said...

You're so stylish. I like all the outfits, but especially the first -- very nice.

jcrewphd said...

You are way ahead of me getting ready for Christmas.
I love the first outfit and the Terra paisley dress outfit. Oh, I also regret not getting that blue perfect shirt from JC last fall. Love it paired with the maya cardigan.

Debye said...

Thanks everyone!

Amy- I LOVE the come dancing shoes....they are a great nuetral and are really comfy!

Unknown said...

Is the Come Dancing Shoes TTS? thanks :)

Jinny said...

lol! I love "shoes... super old". :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I want to fuck this sexy bitch