Friday, December 3, 2010

I may need a sequin intervention

I just can't help myself....I love a good sequin! Casual or dressed up, a sequin can fit anyone's lifestyle.

Here is how I wore my sequin stripe henley yesterday to run errands with the kids, I really love this top and I am so glad it was restocked and then marked down because I skipped its first release.
And here is how I wore my sequins a little dressier tonight for an early dinner with the family and then off to work:

Here are the Polyvore's for the two outfits so you can get all the details. Also remember that tomorrow is LOFT's big event. I also saw on their facebook page there is a link on how to get an additional 10% off tomorrow (totalling 40%) so be sure to check it out!!

yesterday


Scattered


Tano 4650, $198

10 comments:

dinagideon said...

That's funny. :) I think there may be a few bloggers out here (cough, cough) who may also need a sequin intervention. LOL.

I esp. love the crocheted sequined cardigan...very pretty color on you!

P.S. Did you get the lace scalloped dress from the Loft? I bought it and I adore it, but am surprised at how small it is running! I have worn as small as a size 4 in Loft's dresses and this dress is an 8 and it just fits. Huh. Maybe J. Crew isn't alone in its sizing issues. ;)

Peggy said...

the Queen of Pencil Skirts is now also The Queen of Sequins! You wear them so well!

Bobster said...

As usual I love both outfits. My crocheted sequined cardigan is on its way -- your thanksgiving post inspired me!

Jan Russell said...

I love that sequin crochet cardi - I don't know if I can resist it much longer. You look gorgeous in that color!

None said...

I wish I could wear yellow and beige and look this great. I usually do my own sequin intervention by admiring them from afar but rarely daring to buy them, but I sure do love them.

TaraMixandMatch said...

Very cute...I love sequins too..at any time of day! So keep rocking them :)

shopwithm said...

Love both outfits! I just finally got the sequin henley tank too, and am so glad. It's so pretty!

The Handbag Aficionado said...

I'm going through the same issue now! I keep telling myself "must resist sequins!!!" but cave. Love both outfits.

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

I love all your sequined attire. I actually have not yet bit the bullet on sequins this season, but I am waiting for the perfect item. Converse has some bedazzling sequined sneaks that I am finding difficult to resist.

Unknown said...

I'm starting to warm up to sequins for sure especially when I see such great examples of it being worn!