Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ways to Style your Jaspe Sequined Slouchy Sweatshirt.....

For those of you who (like me) broke down and bought the Jaspe Sequined Slouchy Sweatshirt, here are some fun styling ideas from off of Polyvore. If you don't have one yet, you may want to take advantage of J Crew's Insider Promo (20% off all orders of $150+, use code SUMMER):

UntitledFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Sequins & SpotsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

More Sequin Jaspe loveFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

UntitledFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Wearing 12/20/09Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

5/8/10Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


8 comments:

E Hayes said...

Love all the sets! I love how you could look so put together and chic and be all comfy in a sweatshirt at the same time - win/win :)

dinagideon said...

What a great compilation! :) I love your creation with the skimmer pant, must try that soon...

amy kelinda said...

I love the idea of wearing the sweat shirt with something like the pencil skirt. I think it'd be a really nice balance of casual and proper!

Jenni said...

Super cute ideas! I am dying to see this sweatshirt in real life!

HeidiG said...

Love the pencil skirt...had not thought of that one. This sweatshirt is just so yummy, isn't it???

carol said...

Which color of the jaspe sequin sweatshirt is your favorite IRL ? I am on the fence about which to get and my J Crew here didn't get them in. Thanks in advance.

Debye said...

Thanks everyone, I am trying to figure out how to get as much use out of this sweatshirt as possible, especially because of the price tag!!!

Carol-I have a hard time choosing between the Jaspe sweatshirt colorways. In fact it took me a week to figure out which one I actually had (don't ask me how). I can say I am loving the new Sequin Studio Sweatshirt http://www.polyvore.com/sequin_studio_sweatshirt_crew/thing?id=17981777 that they had for preorder, then removed.

Anonymous said...

These are so fantastic! I broke down (broke meaning literally) and bought both! :-) I don't think you can go wrong with this look. Love all the pairings! Thanks