Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love Me Some Cashmere

......but hate the price! I have been eyeing a few pieces at J Crew but was weary to purchase a cashmere piece at full price with all the complaints about the pilling. I checked Lord & Taylor but the colors just don't compare so I switched over to Ann Taylor just in time for their "Best Sale Ever" which is an additional 40% off on select items once you put it in the cart...........look what I scored
This hydrangea colored cashmere cardigan reminds me of this one I had been stalking. It sold out a few minutes after I purchased it and no surprise.....it was marked down to $53.99 from $185.00
Next, i got this adorable ruffled cashmere cardigan that is truly "swoon worthy" with its pearl buttons and vintage feel. It too was just $53.99 with an original price of $175.00.


$53.99 for high quality cashmere? You just can't beat that! I saved a total of $252.02, that is what I call a sale!

No comments: