Thursday, September 3, 2009

My new favorite dress

I love Victoria's Secret. Not for their undies or negligees but for their beautiful clothing. I am yet to be disappointed by the quality or selection of what they carry. This is my newest purchase (on sale for $44.99) and I couldn't be happier! I wore this dress yesterday with a chunky brown belt and a light beige summer cardigan and I received compliments everywhere I went. The length is perfect and it is fully lined so no slip is needed. The crochet detailing is a perfect touch and it is placed high enough so it does not give a peek of your bra or garments. Also, being tall I often have a hard time with blouson waists being up on my rib cage but this dress hit my natural waist perfectly!

As the weather cools, I can't wait to try it out with some cowboy boots and a chunkier cardigan!

No comments: