Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Transitioning to Fall

Today was a nice break from the heat wave which is due back tomorrow. I thought I'd share one of my favorite transitional outfits as the seasons start to change (everywhere else at least). I love to combine summery skirts with long cardigans. As it gets colder you just add tights....

p.s. excuse the photo, this was all the way at the end of a busy day!

This skirt looks really cute with a military jacket and a belt or with a yellow cardigan but today I was in a "blending in" kind of mood

Perfect-fit falling ruffles tank from J. Crew (on sale now for $14.99)

Navy Wonder tee from DownEast Basics
Trusty gray cardigan from Banana Republic
J Crew Tiered Ruffle Skirt purchased on JCA's weekly thread

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look cute, cute. Me likey :-)