Saturday, July 9, 2011

Outdoor Friday Wedding Reception

Thanks for all your patience, sweet emails and support while I have been on a blogging break to spend time with my family. Sometimes, you have to let go of things for a while and just get back to basics.

One of my dear friends was married yesterday and she had a simple elegant, casual backyard reception so I grabbed a quick picture before I left....sorry for the crummy lighting.

Ella embellished cardigan-J Crew
Lace embellished tee- Banana Republic
Ackee Pencil Skirt-Anthropologie
Belt-LOFT
Lyons Pump-Banana Republic


13 comments:

Tammy said...

Love, Love, Love this skirt!!!!! Welcome back!!!

MMM said...

Yay- so glad you're back!
You look FABULOUS!!! :)

modernmom said...

I got that skirt on second cuts! I am so glad you are back. I was just thinking this morning how much I had missed your outfit ideas. I have been looking at your ideas on Polyvore. :)

Karolyn Tracy said...

I miss seeing your outfits! I love that skirt, but sadly missed my opp to get it. You look great! Hope to see more.

Tara said...

I love that skirt! Glad to see you posting again :)

Kiki said...

Welcome back! I've missed you! I hope all is well and that you've enjoyed your time with your family. It's truly the most important thing! :) Kiki

Pamela said...

Welcome back! Cute outfit!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

So chic and pretty, great outfit!

triciathomas said...

So cute!!! I am so glad you are back I LOVE all of your OOTD's but sometimes you just need to focus on what is most important and let the little things go!!!

Bourbon&Pearls said...

My husband loves me in that skirt with a shirt, it's his favourite outfit of mine.

Jenni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have this skirt too (for $29.95!!) and just love the bright red color. I can't wait to pair it with my Lyon pumps like you did here!!!

Christina said...

Yay! You're back! You've been missed!

Susan said...

What a pleasant surprise! You are back!