Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friends & Family, what will you get?

Today is the start of the Friends and Family sale at Banana Republic, GAP and Old Navy, 30% off.....yippee! Have any ideas of what you are getting? Here are my picks......

At Banana Republic-

Silk Ruffle sleeve tie waist top I actually picked this up yesterday with my 40% off Wednesday coupon. I had never thought it would work for me but I ended up really liking it

Watercolor Print Tank- I haven't seen this IRL but the pink looks beautiful online


From the GAP:

Shrunken Schoolboy Blazer that I tried on and passed way back here . Fabulous Florida Mommy has convinced me with her great polyvores that I was very wrong to pass this up

Faded Denim Blazer- I haven't tried this one on yet but it looked promising IRL

Faded Denim Pencil Skirt - Love the casual wash on a pencil skirt AND it comes in tall sizes.

And now to my OOTD yesterday for work:

Cardigan-Banana Republic
Pencil Skirt-Kohls
Dangling Berry Necklaces-J Crew
Super Skinny Belt-J Crew
Shoes-J Crew

10 comments:

amy kelinda said...

I'm going to have to be good and not spend too much during the F&F event, haha! I love your work outfit. The pencil skirt looks glorious on you!

Lilly Style said...

I love that outfit...so classy. I've been trying to find shoes like that, nude color, max 3 inch heel, but no luck so far :(
Love your style, you look fab :)

Peggy said...

outfit looks great and classy. I am with Lilly, been trying to find a pair of nude pumps with no luck! This is the only thing I want with F&F
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5438&vid=1&pid=730414
I have already tried it on!!

Anonymous said...

You look great as usual. Love your facial expression too. haha. I went today and purchased this cardigan and hope to order it online in black too (maybe) and the sweater below it as well.
http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=51420&vid=1&pid=720397

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=51420&vid=1&pid=720405

Pamela said...

Is that pencil skirt from Kohl's new? I think I have the same one!!! I love the weight of it. Perfect for the warm up here.

I really want to get those BR skinny jeans you had on yesterday. Right now that is the only thing I have my eye on. I'm trying to be good!

Debye said...

Amy K: Thanks and good luck being good :o)

Lilly: I ended up getting these shoes off eBay for $30 something. It is hard to find a good nude heel that is not a stiletto!

Peggy and Anonymous....great picks!

Pamela: the pencil skirt isn't new but it seems like a regular item because I still see it in the stores!

Jan Russell said...

I posted my wishlist here if you want to peek http://thegirliestboymom.blogspot.com/ Mostly, I will stock up on Summer clothes for my boys, though.

I love that pretty skinny belt with your OOTD -darling!

JennC said...

Hi!

Wondering if you'd be able to post an IRL photo of the Banana Leather Motorcycle Jacket mentioned a few posts back? I just scored one today (had it shipped to NY from TX) albeit at full price, and need a second opinion with respect to whether I should keep it! I LOVE the fit, but think the color in person looks different from the ads.

Thanks!
JennC

Chelcie said...

CUTE. Love the look of the top with the cardigan and necklace. I have never seen a cute pencil skirt like that at Kohls..I'll have to look harder! I got some summer dresses today at Old Navy and I'm planning on hitting Gap tomorrow. Its just too tempting with the 30%.

tawnya said...

Gorgeous outfit - love it!