Monday, March 29, 2010

With Butterflies In Mind

This weekend I decided to break out the Papillon blouse that I tried on here . The lighting just wouldn't let me capture all the oragami butterfly details in this top but I loved the soft violet color with the navy jackie. How did I ever live without a navy jackie? And, because it was a work day, the pencil skirt came out. The Cotton Papillon Blouse is still full price online but it has been in the sale section of my store for weeks now. I can't tell you how many compliments I got on this top, it really is so pretty and feminine!
 
I tried to get a better close-up of the top but it still didn't come out that great....boo

Cotton Papillon Blouse-J Crew
Jackie Cardigan-J Crew
Belt-J Crew
Apt 9 Pencil Skirt-Kohls
Shoes-Target

10 comments:

Jenni said...

So cute! I tried to give that top a try but they didn't have my size in my store! I'll try again!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty ladylike look!

Peggy said...

Hey Debye- I gave you an award on my blog today - check it out here
http://shehathdonewhatshecould.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html

amanda h. said...

ooo lovely! i love the blouse but i was crazy about the shoes - can't believe they're target!!

Jan Russell said...

Polished and pretty! And I'm also loving those shoes - is there nothing Target can't do?!

Kristie said...

Such a beautiful, classy look! I love all your outfits and so look forward to your posts for inspiration!

Pamela said...

The violet and blue look great together! I've seen that top at my store in the sale section. It's so pretty! Looks great with the pencil skirt.

Unknown said...

Yes, navy Jackies are the best.

Anonymous said...

I love your navy blue cardigan. It's fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Love the fab, sexy navy cardigan.