Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sugar & Spice

Okay, more like Sepia and Dusty Blossom but you get the point. This has to be one of my new favorite color combinations, I can see it looking great with white denim this summer. I love how the embellishment on this tank works with a cardigan. This is one of my favs the Maya Cardigan , which is designed to be closed. I hate covering so much of the embellishment but the dusty blossom pink was my favorite tone match to the "cinnamony " color.

On a completely unrelated note, today my Nook arrived....yay. I have been waiting anxiously for my backordered Christmas present and have been cursing at (well, not really) every thing that has taken me away from starting a book today like showering, feeding my kids, running to the grocery store but now I am off to read Shiver.



Matchstick Jeans-J Crew
Ballet Flats-Old Navy

10 comments:

MMM said...

LOVE the outfit!! I already have this cardi so now I MUST get this tank! =P It was already on my *wish list* so this just seals the deal!! :)

Meli22 said...

thi is a freaking A+ hit. Can i have this whole outfit PLEASE?! I need to stalk that cardi on ebay. And that top might be mine after my shopping ban.....

HeidiG said...

Love this on you - great color combo!!!

Bianca said...

Oh, this top is great. The colors are so lovely on you.

Elaine said...

LOVE the top and the jeans!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These colors are perfect on you!

Michelle Q said...

OMG, I LOVE this color combo! I *need* to copy! Looks FAB on you, mama.

Natalie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cardigan AND the tank! They are perfect together, and also perfect as seperates! Good job!

kanishk said...

*wish list* so this just seals the deal!! :)

34b bra

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I adore your style. I moved you to the top of my bookmarks!