Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bici Tee

Thanks for all your input on our family photo outfits....I really appreciate it!

Yesterday was Professional Growth Day so no school for us...whoo hoo! That meant we all got to go pick up Nana from the airport.   I decided to break out the Bici Tee that I *heart* big time! See it on AudreyBella and AppGal
Here is a close up of the tee, notice the beading for the spokes? Adds a little something special without being too blingy. 
Have you picked up any of the new Crew Tee's? Also, did anyone cave on the final sale promo? I did but how could I resist the skimmer pants for $15.99. I need more pants I actually like in time for fall.

And lastly, here is what I wore to work last night.

Striped V-Neck Cardigan-LOFT
Modern Skinny Jeans-LOFT
Kady Boots-Target

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your work outfit!

Molly said...

I love that shell with the stripped sweater. I own both and will now copy your great look!! Thanks.

E Hayes said...

Love the outfit from last night... are your skinnies dark blue or black???

Lilly Style said...

Love your work outfit!!! I can't wait until the Spotted Multi Tier Shell goes on sale...I've been watching it for a while.

AppGal said...

I like the Bici tee, too...just will like it better at a lower price! I've learned to wait for markdowns on those! It looks so great with the olive jackie! Love your work outfit, too!

Jan Russell said...

The Bici tee is super cute on you, and I love your mix of stripes and polka dots in your work outfit! I did cave to some J. Crew final sale and I blame you! I got the faded black Coralie and Silvana Cardi, I also threw in a Traversi cardi to qualify for free shipping ;)

triciathomas said...

I am lusting over that bici tee! I stayed strong and did not get anything from J-Crew I was horrible at Anthro so I should not be bragging! Have fun with your mom!

ccjach said...

I caved and bought 3 pairs of skimmers - love them! I also bought a ciel etoile cardigan in black for a holiday party coming up. I tried the heather lumiere cardigan but the mohair was just too itchy for me.

Pamela said...

love your work outfit! I am totally going to replicate with pieces from my wardrobe for work tomorrow. i think I can do it!

this free bird said...

I love your day outfit - that cardigan is PERFECT over the t. JCrew t's are so cool!!

And Hel-lo to your fabulous work outfit!! Looks so amazing on you!

xoxo,
Carrie

Jenni said...

I'm in LOVe with your work outfit...I have that tank and a Old Navy look-a-like striped sweater so I'm totally gonna re-create your outfit! Great idea!!! =) And yes, I caved to the FS at J Crew...picked up a cardigan, the Bettina Cami, and a few other goodies. So bad!! Have fun with "grandma"!

Sarah said...

That bike t is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww...you look adorable in the Bici tee photo--KEEP SMILIN'!!!