Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I heart Vintage Cord

I am obsessed with J Crew's Vintage Cord Pencil Skirts right now, they are so comfy and easy to wear.  This is the dark aubergine color that I found on clearance at the J Crewlet last week (as well as the San Remo cardigan).
San Remo cardigan-J Crew Factory
Vintage Cord Pencil Skirt-J Crew Factory
Cami-LOFT
Mary Janes-Candies

This was a quick throw on to pick up the kids from school. I would have preferred it with the two dogs tee but the rooster tee was closer and I was in a rush!
rooster tee-J Crew Factory
Retro Stripe Mohair cardigan-J Crew Factory
Vintage Cord Pencil Skirt in Honey Glaze-J Crew via Ebay

Oh, and I did pick up the Cowl Neck Sweater Dress in a Medium because I knew I would be layering it with leggings at all times and I didn't want anything showing through. I will be wearing it tomorrow so I will take some shots!

I am still working on training my "new photographer" but it isn't all work...we have been having some fun with the camera too ;)
Did you see that they added more Final Sale items over at J Crew? I didn't. I saw an email but have restrained from checking it out since I can't do any more shopping for a while.

p.s. are they ever going to get rid of Final Sale? I hate the idea of not being able to return anything once it goes on sale.

11 comments:

Lisa_Groves said...

You look great as always...you are definitely in the right industry...you're a fantastic stylist! Can I ask about the JCrew Factory tees? I had a couple in my cart last weekend, but wasn't sure about the sizing. How do they compare with regular JCrew sizing?(although JCrew isn't always consistent with their tee sizing either) Do they seem to run TTS? Thanks Debye! I may have to splurge on a couple of tees this weekend. They really seem to be all I wear and I have a $50 gift card coming to me this week.

A said...

Great pictures!
I got a few goodies at the FS today. I finally caved. I will message you on polyvore:)

Jenni said...

You rock those skirts girl! Loving the sweaters too...the first outfit is too cute! I can't wait to see you in that dress..I'm super curious to see it in real life pictures!! By the way, your son is adorable!

curls-and-pearls said...

Those skirts are so perfect for Fall! LOL you guys are so cute :)

Ashley said...

I have that plum skirt - I've been waiting for the weather to cool off enough to wear it (it's been in the 90s all week in St. Louis all week) but I might just bite the bullet and break it out tomorrow - I can't wait to see all the different ways you style it!

Jan Russell said...

Wow - that first outfit is perfection, and I love the Retro Stripe Cardi from your second outfit - so cute! Photographer's are hard to come by - my 4 year old can't seem to keep his finger off the flash, and my 8 year old wants to charge me, I usually just do the timer, but then the baby tries to knock the camera off the table...in other words - GOOD LUCK!

Peggy said...

Ohhh pencil skirt lady found cord ones??? Love, love!! Cord is so my fall favorite! You look great.

Anonymous said...

final sale at high prices that you can't try on is not good. stops me from buying every time!

triciathomas said...

I love those cord pencil skirts, so great for fall! I have a hard time with my photographer as she is at school most the day, but sometimes I can talk my hubby into it!

Rose said...

I love the JC pencilskirts! I have never seen such a long Final Sale before. It seems to be going on forever!

The Handbag Aficionado said...

The final sale thing is irritating. It seems like a lack of trust with customers.