Thursday, September 2, 2010

Same Outfits and PROMOS, oh my!

LOFT has really stepped up there cardigans and colors lately. This is my new favorite, the Double-Layer Woven Bow Cardigan in Amber, although I prefer to call it pumpkin spice. The color is very similar to the J Crew's Sepia but it is a little lighter and softer. I am wearing it today again (shhh...don't tell) with the Neapolitan Pencil Skirt and it matches perfectly. I have been a little "over" embellished cardi's lately but this one has the right balance.
Cardigan-LOFT
Crinkle Shell-J Crew
Boyfriend Jeans-LOFT
shoes-Rocket Dog

I have been doing too much shopping lately but have you seen the great PROMOS? LOFT is doing an extra 40% off promo for sale items and J Crew is offering free shipping on purchases over $100. With all the extra sale cuts and new items I broker down and placed an order. $100 is so much better for me then the $150 shipping promos! Now I can't get the Tweed Jacket I had on hold but I scored four nice items (not just tanks and tees) from J Crew for a little over $100 before tax and I didn't have to pay shipping so I will get over it!

And here is a really blurry picture of the outfit I wore to work the other night. As you can see I broke down and got the spotted multi tier shell . I love the print and fit but I just wish the fabric was better. I can't see this lasting for years of regular wear. I wish I had captured it better because I ended up selling a few of the same combination to clients because they liked it so much.  I also had on cognac heels to match the belt but after closing I switched to ballet flats for comfort.
Long V Neck Cardigan in Vintage Yellow-LOFT
spotted multi tier shell -LOFT
Boyfriend Jeans-LOFT
Wide Braided Belt-LOFT
Necklace-J Crew

17 comments:

Pamela said...

You always have such cute outfits - just the right amount of crisp and cool with a pinch of CA casual cool. Did that make sense? I was trying to be alliterative with all the "c" words. You always seem to have the inside scoop on deals and promos. I've been waiting (and waiting and waiting) for a promo for Gap/BR/ON ... will you post if you hear of anything? :-)

Thanks for a fun blog!

Debye said...

Pamela-it did make sense...thanks ;) GAP has 40% off one item coupons right now for every Wednesday in September (45% off when you use your GAP, ON or BR credit card). I'll send you an email on it

AO said...

I LOVE that LOFT sweater in Amber, but it's sold out online in just about every size! Do you know if 40% off sale will be LOFT's Labor Day sale, or do you think something else will start over the weekend or on Monday? I am eyeing a couple pairs of pants but don't want to spend full price

Pamela said...

Oh my, that would be wonderful. Thank you! You can reach me at pamla211 at hotmail. Is the coupon only good for GAP or ON and BR also?

Thanks again!

Jan Russell said...

My Loft order arrived today and I was sooooooooo happy with the spotted shell and the lilac-y cardi with the bow on the shoulder. I also got the amber cardi you are wearing (looks awesome on you!) But it was already sold out in the XXS, so I got XS and it was a bit big, plus it's almost identical to a J.Crew cardi I have...but it is longer...I was going to return it, but you're making it harder looking so cute in your OOTD!

sparrowsandsparkles said...

I am really loving so much at Loft right now! I got that spotted shell at the "buy 1, get 1 50% off" promo and just wore it a couple days ago :)

Stacey said...

Debye, you are just gorgeous all of your outfits! I especially loved the picture of you and your boys a couple of days ago.

Would you mind sending me that Gap 40% info? I buy from them on - line but never seem to receive that kind of email. I would really appreciate it.

snskee@aol.com

Unknown said...

I haven't been in Loft in awhile. Thanks for the promo info. Good pics. I like the tiered shell, but hear you on fabrics. I hope Loft continues to change theirs. Love your new quotes on the left side :-)

Kelsey said...

Love it Debye, you always look beautiful and so put together, I need to take a cue from you!! I envy(big time) all of your great clothes...anytime you feel like cleaning out your closet I'll be your garbage can. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think the LOFT is really putting out some great stuff--colors/styles--I'm really liking your store girl! I have wanted to try the Loft's "boyfriend jeans" for awhile--but have kinda forgot about them--thanks for the reminder--will check em out this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

kinda forgotten...duh!

Anonymous said...

or is it "kind of?!" kidding--I'm in a strange mood!! smile
wanted to say enjoy your Labor Day Weekend coming up!

Rose said...

Love the LOFT sweater!

Unknown said...

You look amazing as always! I have really loved LOFT this year. Went in yesterday to do a return (which I ended up not doing b/c I would have lost the $25 reward I got a few weeks back that we can use starting Sept. 12 and I'd like to use it on the new black tweed skirt--love it!). Anywho...found lots of great stuff on the clearance rack for an extra 40% off and I opened a LOFT MasterCard (already have the LOFT card) for another 20% off on top of that! Got the ivory/black horizontal dobby stripe skirt, navy jacquard mini skirt, a black floral sundress, the abstract waves dress, 2 tees, and a sleeveless print blouse--all for $120! LOFT has great sales and they always seem to have my size, unlike *some* stores! ;) As I mentioned, I love the new tweed skirt. The graphic tee with the 2 ladies wearing pink and black skirts is really cute, too. It's nice to see a white graphic tee--most are ivory, and white is better on me. Love the spotted tier cami, but it ran really big and the background color was too "warm" for my pink skin! :P Anyway, loving the LOFT's offerings of late and always love to see how you style them (and anything else you style!). :)

triciathomas said...

I love the yellow and black combo!!! The 'pumpkin spice' cardi is the perfect fall color!!

PrettyGyrl10 said...

LOVE your style!!!!

AP said...

After reading your blog for a couple of months now, I finally bought those rocket dog sandals you wear so often. They really go so well with so many outfits. I'm wearing them today for the first time and I love them! :-)