Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dreaming of an Abstact Lattice Pencil Skirt...........

I was finally able to find an abstract lattice pencil skirt on eBay and I won it...whoop whoop! While I am waiting for it to arrive, I have been dreaming of outfit combinations.....
A little Papaya please

Items in this set:

Cinnamon Lattice

Items in this set:
minty fresh

Items in this set:

There are some other GREAT ideas in this Polyvore Collection , can I wear this skirt everyday for a month...would that be strange ;o)  I have been making a few last employee purchases at Macy's. I finally grabbed the Nude Bandolino pumps but I did them as a pre-sale for the Friends & Family event so I don't get to bring them home until the 28th. I also snagged the B. Makosky bag shown for under $40 (from $188). It is a great nuetral color!

1 comment:

Jan Russell said...

Awesome sets, that skirt will be gorgeous on you! What a steal on your new bag too, I love it!