Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ann Taylor Loft Sale

Sorry for the three posts in one day but did you get this?

I did, and I used it to get this and this.

The Marissa Skinny pants are everything for me that the J Crew Minnies weren't. They fit TTS and are very flattering. I will let you know if they stretch out througout the day.

And the Military Ruffle Jacket was to die for on and it was selling out FAST. I sized down to a 4 in this jacket. They didn't have a 6 and the 8 was too big and lost the corseted shape. The SA called this her pirate jacket. I can't wait to wear it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks SO much for posting to me at Gi's about the white jacket :D
Your blog is so cool and I am glad I found you.
I just hope you have a "follow" button so I wont lose your site :)

Thanks again and please update if you find an outfit to work. I tried to black shirt, dark jean look and the coat still stuck out like a nurses coat :O LOL......