Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Not Just Halloween......

Did you know that besides Halloween today is also "I Don't Care How I Look, I am Tired and My Feet Really Hurt Day a.k.a. IDCHLTMFRHD? Well, for me it is. I don't even care that I look like I may be hididng a baby bump and just to clarify, I am definitely not.


J Crew Eyelet Boho Tank
White Mossimo Tank from Target
Calvin Klein Cardigan from Costco
Lauren Conrad Skinny Jeans from Kohls

One of the first things I did today was buy some new black shoes that I can wear all day and some booties that have a thicker heel to wear with my new dress (post coming next week) once my poor feet recover!

1 comment:

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Strange, I have been having problems with my feet too. Im on them all day in either cute shoes or in my sewing studio barefooted. Obviously Im doing something wrong. My feet just plain ache. So anyways, I feel your pain! And I think your new black shoes looked really comfy. Good luck! Heal fast:)