Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today-Part 1

The first part of today will consist of errands, sewing, and chasing the toddlers around the yard. So, comfy wins out but tonight is a LONG overdue girls night out, I am thinking of wearing the little black dress I picked up after reading Gigi's post. I love checking out her dressing room pics, I would love to be able to try on clothes without my little weeble wobbles trying to escape under the door!

Extra Note: I really don't care for these jeans but they are comfy so I rolled them. They need to be cut off but I just haven't gotten around to it.

Rolling Ruffles Tank in Blush from J. Crew

Cropped Cardigan by Elle from Kohl's

Lucky Brand Jeans

Mossimo Flats

Custom Necklace by Birth Designs

2 comments:

RunningOnCoffee said...

I bought those same flats a couple weeks ago - They are great, especially for the price. I've received several compliments on them and I've only worn them to work twice.

Anonymous said...

I just bought my first pair of Target shoes--I'm going to have to look at their shoes more often as I see some on you that are fabulous!