Tuesday, October 20, 2009

J Crew, i can always count on you....Part 2

Here is part two of my J. Crew trip. I tried on a few other pieces that I didn't get a photo of. It is so quiet in the dressing room and I feel like a hoodlum taking pictures in the dressing room and I get nervous every time the camera beeps. I am a goob.

Silk Tiered Cami in Bright Papaya

I had always liked this cami and how this version kept all the tiers symmetrical and straight across. However, I didn't $88 like it. But guess what ladies, in store this cami was in the sale section in this color, deep aubergine and the toffee for just $19.99. Online it still shows as the $88.Here it is in a great black and white print (paired with the Maya cardigan) that I really liked but this was only marked down to $49.99. I stuck with the bright melon.
Ruffled Collier Top

I had low expectations for this shirt but I ended up being pleasantly suprised. The side zipper didn't bother me at all, it flowed so well I didn't notice it until I specifically looked for it. This is in a size 6 and the fit is just right, the fabric is soft which kept it from being as boxy as some of the other camis. I passed on it for this trip but I will be keeping an eye out for it to go on sale, especially in the wild blackberry colorway!
Here it is with the Ruffled Celosia Cardigan in Bright melon. I expected to love this cardigan, I knew for sure I would take it home but it didn't ended up "wowing me" and the fit seemed a little big when it was buttoned up. This is a medium but I think a small would have worked better.
Most of the new arrivals hadn't made it to our store yet but I can't wait until they do!

No comments: