Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Eve?

Since, I don't work tomorrow I thought I would get in the Halloween Spirit today! I love this crew neck cardigan from Banana Republic. It was hard to find a good quality cotton crew neck and this one did not disappoint! I added my black Bouquet Sash Belt and some textured tights from Target for a subtle touch of fun. I am so happy to be able to stay home tomorrow with my family to enjoy Halloween but sometimes I do miss the days of dressing up and going out to celebrate. Any body have any spooktacular plans?


Cardigan from Banana Republic
Joelle Shirt from J Crew
Boquet Sash belt from J Crew
Pencil Skirt from Ann Taylor Loft
Textured Tights from Target

p.s. do not work on your feet for 9 hours in heels. It hurts. It hurts bad. It hurts ridiculously bad, trust me!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I was just going to ask you about working in those heels!! Ouch!! But a very festively cute outfit!! Maybe we'll stop by your place to trick or treat tomorrow. ;)

Debye said...

I am still hobbling.....ouch. Hope to see you today out Trick or Treating, come on by!