Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Loves of My Life......

So, after over a month of carefully planning out every one's looks for our family pictures the results are in. Here are a few of my favorite group shots (that just happen to show off our outfits)!


I really love how they don't look like your typical family picture (the photographer had a great eye) and how the looks aren't the same for each of us but they all complimentary. Of course I could also sit here and pick at the fact that I should have worn my hair down and had more color by my face but I'll spare you the self-criticism :o)

A special thanks again to this Sensibly Styled post that challenged me put more effort into this years photos and to our wonderful photographer Kate at Chasing Daylight Photography that really captured the look we were going for and was patient with my crazy boys!

1 comment:

Heaven Sown said...

awww and 3 boys too!!! :) adorable pics and great job!