Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ahhhh.....back in jeans!

Today I have a whole day off  to relax catch up on all my chores and errands but it is all good because I am in my jeans! I have been really good about not shopping on my lunch break but yesterday while sitting outside Starbucks reading this book , I saw this "dress" by Poof and it instantly said to me that it would be perfect with my Kady Boots. I tried to avoid the temptation but ended up having to give in and make it my own!

Also, can I just tell you how awesome all you readers are? Even though I can't respond when I am at work, I see all the comments on my phone and they really make my day so thank-you!

Tunic by Poof from Windsor Fashions
Lauren Conrad Skinny Jeans
Belt from Kohls
Boots from Target

5 comments:

AppGal said...

Oh, this tunic is BEAUTIFUL! No wonder it "spoke" to you :) Love the belt, too.

MMM said...

Great outfit! I have these Target boots- they're fab!! :)

Michelle said...

LOVED how you styled this outfit! Very cute. I'm also loving this tunic, but I don't think we have any more Windsor fashions around us.

Kelsey Kim said...

Cute! If I'm just catching up on stuff, I'm not that stylish..your lucky to see me in matching clothes. ;)

handbags*n*pigtails said...

You look wonderful...LOVE it!:)