Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kohl's version of the Fiona Jacket

I threw my fiona jacket look a like over the rolling ruffles tank and some bootleg cords. I am still not sure if I LOVE this jacket because of the bozy fit but I may keep it. What do you think?

Here it is buttoned:

Last night I was on J Crew's website and saw that they had some items I was hoping to get on sale so I ended up gobbling them up. With 20% extra off of sale prices (code EXTRA 20) and free shipping on orders over $150.....I just couldn't pass it up!

I got the beautiful stretch flannel olive top that I tried on here and the ruffle collier top that I tried on here, except in the Wild Blackberry colorway. The other top is a tank that I didn't think I wanted until I saw so many JCA's looking fabulous in it. I'll show you when it gets here

7 comments:

LRA said...

I love this Kohl's jacket-----I own it, too:) I think it looks super cute with the tank underneath, too!

None said...

I don't like the jacket buttoned, but I think it looks great unbuttoned over that tank top.

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

LOVE the jacket! Wishing I had one...
Sarah

Buffy Alten said...

Keep it it looks great!

Pamela said...

It's a keeper. It looks great on you! But I think Lady Cardigan may be right, it does look a bit stuffy all buttoned up. Open and loose to show of the cute tank is the way to go!

MMM said...

I like the jacket as well! It looks great w/ the Rolling Ruffles Tank underneath.

I caved on the J.Crew promo too! :-/ I purchased the Collier Top in wildberry as well. I can't wait to see you in it and to hear/see what your other pick was...

amy kelinda said...

I like the way it fits you, actually. I don't think it looks too "boxy" - it looks more like a swing cut to me, which suits you really well!