Friday, November 13, 2009

On my way out.....

....to check out the new Ann Taylor Loft arrivals. Will update you later with some new IRL pics. I am specifically scouting the Chiffon Rose Cardigan that Gigi blogged about today. I know it will sell out fast and I have high hopes (and a 20% off Loft Cares card that expires soon) so I thought, why not go see it even if that means going to the mall on my day off.

Here is what I am wearing to shop. Maybe one day I will be able to resist the urge to cuff all of my jeans but obviously, today is not that day. As for this tank, one of the things I love (and hate) about it is that the ruffle collar is only attached at the collar so you can drape it over your cardigan. However, this also drives me nuts as it constantly moves around.

Tank and Cardigan from Ruche
White wonder tee from DownEast Basics

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love the ruffles over the cardigan! I'm not a fan of tanks but seeing this makes me want to get some right now.


clothedmuch.blogspot.com