Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bed of Grey Roses

I know that oday's look is not that exciting  but I haven't even left the house yet and when I do, it will be for groceries and a trip to the bank. I am loving this Bed of Roses Tee that I picked up at The Loft the other day. I adore the salt and pepper coloring and the baggier fit balanced with the rose applique trim around the neckline. It just adds a little bit of extra polishing  to an otherwise "grubby" outfit.

LS Tee from The Loft
Weekend Jeans from Old Navy

7 comments:

Buffy Alten said...

That's not grubby! You look so great all the time! I just discovered your blog and like it very much. I have been a hard core J Crew shopper until lately, I think ATL has really done a turn around and have been spwnding my $$ there and have bought many of the same things you have. Great reviews and I look forward to seeing what you post!

Kelsey said...

Cute, Debye! I really like that shirt.

Anonymous said...

That shirt is really cute actually.

I like the rosettes. I'm big on rosettes this year!

Style on a String ..because style has nothing to do with money.

Pamela said...

I think that top is so cute. I'm loving all the ruffles and rosettes, myself. What a great fit, too.

MMM said...

I have this tee too! Love it! :) So comfy & cute!

Christina Rodrigues said...

LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!

Bianca C said...

That is one of the wonderful things about the Loft's new collections - the tees that feel wonderful, but have such a nice appearance to them. Also, they really have the fit mastered - nothing is too loose or too clingy.

I think you look great - the details on the shirt and the great jeans fit is fab.