Sunday, November 15, 2009

Playing With Color AND The Loft F&F Sale

I always admire how Amy of Kelinda.Kelinda plays with color masterfully so today I thought I would have a little fun. I have to admit I felt a little like Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, ya know when she turns into a blueberry after eating the three-course dinner gum? 

Though I don't think I mastered the color combo, it was a freeing experience to step outside of my comfort zone!

Stratton Dress from DownEast Basics
J Crew Chiffon Pleated Cardigan
Tights from Target
Shoes from Target

AND IT'S OFFICIAL! My coupon was emailed to me today. ATL's Friends & Family Sale is Tueday the 17th through Sunday the 22nd. The online code for 30% off is FRIENDS

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hey Debye, I was going to tell you when I saw you today how cute your outfit looked, and I LOVE those shoes. Super cute. What happened to your little guy's eye? That's quite a shiner he had today.
And YES, I already have a plans to see New Moon with my sisters and Mom, but if you want someone to go with, I have no problem going twice!! ;) Or you can always come with us, we're going Monday the 23rd in the evening(so as to miss some of the huge crowds of screaming teenage girls...we'll see). ;) Let me know when you have some free time and we can do another play date or just get together one evening for some frozen yogurt. I'd love to catch up.

Sarah said...

Loving the shoes too. :)And its a good thing you mentioned that F&F starts TUESDAY. I was thinking it started tomorrow. I got my email and everything but had Monday in my mind for some reason. Grrrrr, I hate the wait!

sarah said...

BTW,its weird going by the business name on a blog like this, so I changed it to my actual name SARAH instead of HandbagsnPigtails. Just so you know Im one in the same!:)

Unknown said...

You look good. I love the Target shoes. I had to get those in grey, too :-)

Debye said...

Sarah-I did the same thing. My blogger id used to be my Etsy store name and it got too strange being called cberrybaby!

GiGi-thanks

Kelsey-he got the shiner running from one side of the living room to the other repeatedly leaping into a pile of pillows. Eventually he overshot and hit the couch frame....poor guy! Give me a call this week, I have Wed and Thursday off!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm pretty colours...

The shoes are my favourite however. Grey suede turns me on!

Style on a String :: Because style has nothing to do with money.

amy kelinda said...

Aww, I'm glad I inspired you! It makes me warm and happy inside, haha! But I don't think you look too blueberry at all! I LOVE how the tights look with the gray suede shoes! And the dress is so pretty, and the perfect shade of purple. Adore!