Monday, November 9, 2009

Berry Delicious

I think I am overcompensating on my days off by going for extreme comfy casualness! What better way to make this look a little more put together then chiffon embellishments? I am wearing one of my favorite tees, the placed petal tee from Ann Taylor Loft in a berry color paired with my new chiffon trimmed cardigan also from ATL. I love the combination of blues and purples, it is so delicious!

This cardigan is an in-store only style that only comes in navy. I had been eyeing it for quite some time and finally pulled the trigger. It has all the comfort and draping of a boyfriend cardigan but with subtle chiffon loose pleats makes it even more special.


Oh, and my new hair color is a light plum brown from Revlon.

7 comments:

amy kelinda said...

Blues and purples just scream autumn to me! I love it!

AppGal said...

Love the outfit! Deep purple/plum is my favorite fall color this year. And I love your hair! It matches your outfit berry well! (ha--couldn't resist!)

Anonymous said...

I love the new hair colour.

And purple? I am totally obsessed right now

P.S. I just started my blog "Style on a String" and I'd love it if you came by and checked it out :D

http://www.stylestring.com

MMM said...

Your hair looks lovely! ;) And so does that blue and purple color combo! Beautiful!!

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

LOVE your "new hair" :) It looks beautiful!

Ms. M said...

Love your hair!

xo

Debye said...

Thanks guys, I am still getting used to the new hair but I am sure it will grow on me.....ha! ha! bad joke but I couldn't resist