Friday, November 6, 2009

All Tied Up With a Bow

I have been waiting to wear my Ribbon Front Bow Top that I picked up at a J Crew store for just $19.99. Tucked into the skirt, it loses the detail on the bottom but I still like that it can be done! I paired it with an ATL pencil skirt, a Shade cardigan that has adorable gold buttons and a gold belt from J Crew.

The bracelet I am wearing is the famous Lisa Salzer for LOFT, Breast Cancer Ribbon bracelet. It sold out online quickly but you can usually still find it in stores. Happy Friday! I am so happy to have the weekend off, what are your plans?


3 comments:

amy kelinda said...

That shirt is darling! I saw the ATL bracelet in stores, and it is lovely! I have a birthday party to attend this weekend, and that's about it!

MMM said...

Another FAB outfit! I love it!! I have this bow top so I will try it w/ a similar color cardi and probably some black pants (it's too cold here for skirts!)! ;)

Our temps have been in the 30's to 40's here for the past month or so but it's actually going to be in the 60's here (in WI) this weekend so I'm hoping to just get some last minute yard work & painting done before winter comes! Enjoy your weekend off- YaY!! :D

Anonymous said...

I love how the cardigan and bracelet add a pop of "wow" to the outfit. Very nice! Enjoy your weekend with the kiddoes. Is your Mom still visiting?