Tuesday, November 3, 2009

From Casual to Work- Chiffon Ruffle Cardigan

Today was kind of a wacky work schedule day. I didn't have to be in until 1:00 which meant errands and snuggle time in the morning and early afternoon. So I picked one piece I wanted to wear throughout the day, my Ann Taylor Loft Chiffon Ruffle Cardigan, and paired it with a cami and my weekend jeans for the first part of the day.

When it was time to get ready for work I just switched out the jeans for a skirt and added a belt and earrings and I was ready to go. If my feet weren't so sore still, I would have updated my shoes with some low heels but right now, i am sticking with comfort and my gel inserts!

Hope you all had a great Monday!

3 comments:

MMM said...

I just recently discovered you blog and I wanted to tell you that I absolutely *LOVE* your style! I have many of the same pieces you do (like this ATL chiffon ruffle cardi) and I really like how you style these items in a practical way that totally fits our mom lifestyles! :) Your outfits are fabulous!!!

Thanks for all of your inspiration thus far~ I am looking forward to much more! :D

Ms. M said...

I LOVE your belt/flat combo. What a perfect outfit-- well done!

Debye said...

MMM and Ms M:-thank-you both SO much!