Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My J Crew Catalog Interpretation

I love my scattered petals tank and have always loved the different ways that J Crew styled it. So today, I made my own "inspired" creation. Here is J Crews version:

And here is mine with a boyfriend cardigan from Old Navy and an Apt 9 pencil skirt from Kohls:

Have I mentioned how much I am missing my "mommy clothes"? I think my jeans are all going to start ignoring me. It is fun to be able to wear some of my nicer clothes but I am already over it!

I think next time I wear this tank I will go for this look:


5 comments:

Megan said...

I love when I can use the beautiful JCrew catalogs for inspirations - whether using older JCrew pieces or cheaper things all together! I did a post like this a bit back: http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/2009/10/jcrew-inspiring-outfits.html

amy kelinda said...

Ooo, I love your version! The purple cardigan is gorgeous with the peachy tank and grey skirt! And the shoes are perfection!

Unknown said...

You're already over dressing up? Aww... Well you look good :-)

Lulu said...

You look fantastic (new to your blog and I love it!)! I can see how playing dress up can get old, I am still in full on mommy mode.

Elaine said...

LOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com