Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Christmas List

**Disclaimer: I know that I have all I can truly want in life. I have a great husband, a house full of happy kids, good friends and my faith. Oh, and did I mention that the adoption paperwork arrived in the mail today for our foster son who has lived with us for over a year (doing happy dance), the beginning of the long process has officially begun! But I am getting off track....**

I am, admittedly, a shop-a-holic and I do have a wish list. Since the Christmas Season is about to officially begin, I'd thought I'd share a sampling of mine!

The Nook I love this new eBook reader, it is so much better then carrying a paperback in my purse every day!

Ugghs, I mean UGG's. I have never owned a pair but I am obsessed with their knit ones!

Boden Spring Preview Items..... I know they aren't due to arrive until after Christmas but I can wait for this gorgeous line!


Steve Madden Boots-I think these will dress up and down beautifully!

So that is mine (well, at least part of it).....what is on yours???

8 comments:

amy kelinda said...

Wow, that blue cardigan from Boden looks amazing! And the boots are super adorable too, both the Ugghs (hahaha) and Steve Madden ones. I'm not a fan of Uggs at all, but the knit ones I can let slide, haha! Also, HOORAY for the adoption papers for your foster son arriving! That's such happy news! Have a great turkey day tomorrow!

Christina Rodrigues said...

What a great xmas list! those uggs are cuuute! I haven't made my list yet ;) but..i have a couple of ideas. HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!

Cleo said...

Love the Boden. I'll have to take a closer look at their next offerings. The colors and prints are very engaging.

Happy news about your son, couldn't wish for better news on Thanksgiving day.

As for my wish list...few things. I think i'd like some nice shoes and boots. Then i'd like to go out with friends on a celebratory lunch or dinner

Anonymous said...

I'd like an e-reader too. And a leather jacket, and a trench coat

But I'm on a shopping (wardrobe) ban except for 3 items :P

Style on a String ..because style has nothing to do with money.

Kelsey said...

Congrats on the paperwork, Debye!! I'm so excited for you guys.
Hmmm, my wish list is just stuff for my bedroom, so lamps, new bedding, rug, and some artwork. Clothing wise, I can't think of anything other than a pair of black boots.

Phyllis Bourne said...

I have a Kindle, but that doesn't keep me from licking my chops over the Nook. It's at the top of my list.

Sara said...

Debye, I don't know if you'll get this in time, but at stevemadden.com, you can 30% off those great boots today (Thanksgiving) plus free shipping. Just thought I would let you know...

I am a total enabler!

Happy Thanksgiving!

o said...

i'm a bit obsessed with the UGG knit boots, too!:D they look so cozy!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com