Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chiffon Rose Cardigan In Use

Before I start my "wardrobe challenge" I had to squeeze in the Chiffon Rose Cardigan I tried on here from The Loft . This color has sold out online but I believe there are still in our store. I love this cardigan. The fit can be a little tricky to style but I like it unbuttoned over a tee. This tee appears to come only in pewter in store but the online version is here .

Since it is a work day (boo) I chose a grey pencil skirt, belt and MaryJanes from Target. Don't worry, I packed flats in case my feet start to hurt! I hope you all are having a great weekend! Anyone going to see New Moon? Let me know how it is. Tomorrow I will post my challenge pieces and input will be welcome!


6 comments:

Elaine said...

Love that cardigan!!! I need it now. hehe!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

love the Tarjay shoes!

Bianca C said...

The whole outfit is beautiful! Love the colors.

Unknown said...

I had to do a return & re-buy to get 30% off on the cardi. I'm glad to own it. It's one of the best new releases. Hope work went well. Pace yourself. Friday is coming soon. :-)

Debye said...

Gigi, I am glad you are loving the cardi, I should have taken mine back for the 30% off....duh, me.

I am nervous about working Black Friday....I would so much rather be shopping the sales. I still may hit the crewlet at Midnight, just trying to figure out if I can handle it when I work at 5:45 that morning.

MMM said...

I actually returned and re-bought this cardi just like Gigi did! =P I haven't decided if I am going to keep it for sure yet either so I was so excited to see your IRL outfit w/ it~ Love it!!