Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back to the grind

Three days off sure felt good but now it is back to work! My Maya Cardigan (see it on Gigi here) from J Crew fit perfectly around this ruffled blouse I picked up at Steinmart a few months ago. I put them with a classic pair of Ann's from Ann Taylor Loft. I can't imagine anyone under 5'8" being able to wear ATL's pants unless they are in a petite size. I am 5'9" and these are still a little long which is okay for me but I can't imagine I am the majority here.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far! Can you believe Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away...yikes!

5 comments:

amy kelinda said...

Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away! That's crazy! And Christmas is NEXT MONTH! Where did this year go?! I feel like I JUST got used to writing "2009" on my things, too! I've never tried on ATL's pants, but I would assume that if they're long on you at 5'9, then I'd definitely need petite sizes, haha! I love the Maya cardigan!

Kelsey said...

I've tried on ATL pants before, and they were fine(I'm 5'7"). Is it just certain styles? Anyways, glad to have seen you for a few minutes today, it was fun seeing you while at work! I didn't end up buying any boots, I didn't end up liking the pair I had found online, and then did find a pair, but they were $190...out of my price range!! And the kids were cranky, so were making shopping VERY difficult. ;) Enjoy your week...only 2 weeks and 1 day until Thanksgiving.

Megan said...

LOVE that cardigan, so sad I missed out on it...it's gone now! :(

MMM said...

I have this cardi in the amber color and the dusty blossom~ Love 'em! :-P You look gorgeous (as always!)! :)

Elaine said...

I'm seriously IN LOVE with this! I especially love that blouse!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com